Feel free to download my unabridged CV.
- Explaining biases in human decision-making
- The advantages of lacking veridical knowledge
- The effects of regulation on the stability of financial institutions.
PhD, Computer Science, University of Bath, 2016.
- Research Area: Explaining biases in human decision-making: the advantages of lacking veridical knowledge.
MSc., Informatics, University of Sussex, 2010.
- Major: Artificial Intelligence focusing on Evolutionary and Adaptive Systems.
- Graduated first in class with distinction
B.S., Major: Computer Science, Minor: Philosophy, University of Iowa, 2002.
Awards and Honors:
- David Parkin Scholarship, 2012 (full tuition for 3 years to pursue PhD)
- Chancellor’s International Scholarship, 2009
- Sun Certified Java Programmer, 2008
- Qualified Member of the American Branch of Mensa (http://www.us.mensa.org)
|Machine Learning Techniques||Backpropagated Neural Networks, K-means clustering, PCA, Genetic Algorithms, Simulated Annealing, Reinforcement Learning|
|Probability Models:||Bayesian Networks, Markov Models|
|Languages (years)||Java(10 years), Matlab(2), Octave(1), VB.net(4), C#(1), VB 6.0, C++, VBA, SAS, ML, Prolog|
|Databases||Mysql, MS Access|